- Made from 100% Certified Organic Cotton by GOTS.
- Includes 4 Mesh Cotton Produce Bags (1 each of XL, L, M and S), 4 Muslin Cotton Bags (1 each of XL, L, M, S) and 1 Cotton Tote Bag
- Reusable & Washable.
- Breathable produce bags to be used in the refrigerator.
- Tare weight on the label.
STOP PLASTIC USE
The days of plastic bags are limited as more and more people today don’t want to sacrifice the health of our planet for a disposable bag. We offer you a fantastic, 100% ‘green’ solution that will help keep your produce fresh. Our top-quality organic cotton bags can be used to store anything you need, including fragile produce such as berries, herbs, and greens.
The best thing is that these bags are not only made from natural ingredients only, they are also reusable and can serve you for many years to come. Organic cotton is completely biodegradable, so even when you choose to bin the bag, you won’t be hurting the environment.Sizes of Organic Cotton Bags
USE ORGANIC COTTON BAGS FOR ANYTHING
Our bags are extremely versatile, which makes them a great investment. Below are the sizes of each bag. Each set includes 4 cotton mesh bags, 4 muslin bags and 1 multi-compartment tote bags:
- S – 8"x10"
- M – 10"x12"
- L – 12"x15"
- XL - 14"x18"
They are truly multipurpose as you can use them not only to store various items but also cook. Here are some of the suggested uses for these fantastic bags:
- Store any type of produce: A cotton bag is breathable, so it can hold any kind of product and you won’t have to worry about it rotting in your fridge, like it would in a plastic container. Your fruits, vegetables, nuts, legumes, berries, and any other type of food you choose to put in the bag will remain fresh.
- Keep your greens fresh while in the fridge: One common ‘disadvantage’ of refrigerators is that the air within them is a bit too dry. This is OK for the majority of products, but it causes any greens to wilt right away. Our organic cotton bags can help you prevent this. Just dampen the bag before putting it in the fridge. It’ll keep your lettuce and any other similar food deliciously crunchy for much longer.
- Strain homemade yogurt: Do you prefer making your own yogurt, or maybe cheese? These bags are 100% safe, so you can use them to strain any of these products easily. Just wash the bag afterward and it’ll be like new, so you’ll be able to use it for any other purpose.
- Cook herbs and spices: Herbal teas and broths are easy to cook with these bags as you don’t have to strain them. Just put the ingredients inside and place it into the boiling water.
- Store children’s items and toys: Of course, you want your baby to be safe, so everything that comes into contact with their skin has to be safe and free from any pollutants. Our bags are certified to meet the Global Organic Textile Standards. They are completely safe for you and your family.
- Store precious china and silverware: These breathable and ‘clean’ bags are perfect for storing these precious items as they will prevent the appearance of plaque and protect them from oxidation.
These are only some of the possible uses for our organic cotton bags. We are confident that they will find a place in every home, helping both your family and our planet to be healthier.
We guarantee the quality of every item and promise fast delivery. If for any reason you are not satisfied with the product you can always return it for full refund. We will even pay for the return shipping.
These produce bags are made in India using the finest and locally grown organic cotton. The fabric is certified to be organic cotton by GOTS.